- Relieves foot aches, cramps and pain by supporting the arch and heel, providing comfortable and stress free journeys
- Designed for sufferers of plantar fasciitis, flat feet or fallen arches, high arches, tired and aching feet and uncomfortable shoes
- Raised arch support integrated with EVA foam and latex for shock absorption, and cushioned gel support for your heels
- Can be trimmed to the exact desired feet size to fit your shoes, boots or trainers
- Durable and Flexible – Designed for longevity and covered by our 2 year guarantee
- Feet Sizes UK (Men & Women) – Small 4 to 6.5 / Large 7 to 10.5
If your feet are frequently aching or in pain due to fallen arches, flat feet, high arches, plantar fasciitis or just from walking or being on your feet for too long, then our SoleRelief Trimmable Arch Support Insoles will relieve the pressure and pain from your feet and restore their vitality.
All shoes are made different, but no matter what type of footwear you wear, these insoles can be trimmed to your exact requirements so you don’t have to worry about ill-fitted insoles.
Regardless of whether you work in an office, retail environment, construction or do sports, our SoleRelief Trimmable Arch Support Insoles has successfully restored the strength, balance and energy in the feet of people from all walks of life.
Who Does it Help?
While our SoleRelief Trimmable Arch Support Insoles are suitable for anyone who wants a more comfortable pair of shoes, they’re targeted to:
- Those who suffer from plantar fasciitis (damage to the ligament that connects the heel bone to the toes) due to high impact or constant pressure.
- People who have flat feet or fallen arches, and are in pain as a result of weakened tendons and ligaments.
- People who have high arches and as a result, experience more pressure and pain at the heel and ball of the foot.
- People who often have foot cramps, tired and aching feet
The structure of the SoleRelief Trimmable Arch Support Insoles ensures that there’s well contoured support at the arches, while the rest of the insole has reinforced padding to absorb shock.
How Do They Help?
Form and structure are two essential elements when it comes to arch support insoles. The shape of the insole needs to outline the natural shape of a foot while also providing the right components to support the foot.
Our SoleRelief Trimmable Arch Support Insoles have slightly raised arches which provides the ideal contour for flat feet/fallen arches, while EVA foam on the underside supports the entire plantar fascia.
At the heel, there’s approximately 1cm of gel cushioning to help absorb shock and impact from walking, running and jumping.
Good stability, balance and posture can only be present if your feet are correctly structured, and our SoleRelief Trimmable Arch Support Insoles helps to strengthen the aforementioned attributes.
How to Wear
It’s very simple and straightforward to fit our SoleRelief Trimmable Arch Support Insoles into your shoes or trainers.
- Remove the original insoles of your footwear if possible.
- Use a pair of scissors to trim the top of the insole to fit your footwear if necessary (use the markings as a guide).
- Insert the insoles into your footwear with the padded side facing downwards and the cloth side upwards.
And that’s it. These will be your new insoles from now on which you can wear on a day-to-day basis for better comfort and foot support.
For more information on how to wear our SoleRelief Trimmable Arch Support Insoles, just watch our video instruction below.
You can download instructions for our SoleRelief Trimmable Arch Insoles here. A new window will be opened and the instructions will be presented in a PDF file.
We are confident in the effectiveness of all our products and each one is backed by our 2 year guarantee.