- Reduces bending down when putting on socks and stocking
- Nylon lining allows the foot to effortlessly slide along the trough while the terry cloth bottom keeps the sock firmly in place
- Can easily be grasped thanks to its large loop handles at the end of the long and strong 32” (810cm) straps
- The flexible plastic core allows the shape of the trough to be shaped using just one hand
- Practical helper for people suffering from arthritis and bad backs
- Suitable for most socks and stockings
The ActiveAssist Sock Aid helps people suffering from arthritis and bad backs to effortlessly wear socks and stockings without the need of a tight grasp and to bend down all the way.
Using just one hand, you can easily shape the trough due to its flexible plastic core. It features an upper nylon lining which allows your foot to effortlessly slide along the trough, and a terry cloth bottom which provides enough friction to keep the sock firmly in place while you’re putting it on.
Large loop handles at the end of the durable 32 inch straps allow easy grasping when pulling your socks up. This simple device is suitable for most socks and stockings and is used by thousands of people daily.
We are confident in the effectiveness of all our products and each one is backed by our 2 year guarantee.
How to Use the ActiveAssist Sock Aid
The ActiveAssist Sock Aid is a simple device that is used by thousands of people everyday and requires very little effort.
Just follow the steps below:
- Adjust the trough by bending it to your desire shape, then place the sock or stocking over the device around half way (making sure the heel of the sock is on the terry cloth).
- Hold the loops at the end of the straps and lower the device.
- Slide your foot over the nylon lining until your foot sits firmly at the end of the sock.
- Using the straps, pull the device up which will slide your sock over the rest of your foot.