- Provides heel and arch support for sufferers of flat feet, fallen arches, high arches and plantar fasciitis
- Helps to relieve foot aches and pain by incorporating a lifted arch and cushioned heel design
- Absorbs shocks and impacts with its EVA foam construction
- Arch support for over pronation and helps to prevent the collapse of arches
- Trimmable upper insole to suit all foot sizes and easily inserts into any type of footwear
- Feet Sizes UK (Men & Women) – Small 6 to 8 / Medium 8.5 to 10 / Large 10.5 to 12.5
Walking with flat feet, fallen or high arches or plantar fasciitis can frequently cause pain and distress. To address this, our SoleRelief Flat Feet Insoles incorporates a lifted arch design and shock absorbing construction to relieve pressure and pain from your feet whenever you walk.
If you suffer from any of the aforementioned conditions, it’s essential that any type of footwear you wear – particularly formal shoes – have the right amount of support. Our Flat Feet Insoles can easily be custom trimmed to fit most sizes of footwear.
If your line of work requires you to walk often or stand for long periods of time, then you’ll find reassurance and relaxation by wearing our SoleRelief Flat Feet Insoles. Relieve the pain and restore the vigour back into your feet.
You may also be interested in the half sized version of these insoles - SoleRelief Flat Feet Half Insoles.
Who Do They Help?
The main highlights of our SoleRelief Flat Feet Insoles are their higher arches and deeper heel cups; both which serve the purpose of relieving pressure from the heel and arch, making them perfect for:
- Those who suffer from flat feet, fallen arches or high arches, which may cause pain in the feet, ankles, lower legs, knees and lower back
- Overpronation (when your feet rolls inwards too much) which can lead to injuries and damage to footwear
- Plantar fasciitis or general heel pain as a result of old age, high impact sports or simply by being on your feet for too long
Incorporating a more rigid construction and more defined contours than our other insoles, our SoleRelief Flat Feet Insoles are simple in their aesthetics but effective in their design.
How Do They Help?
One of the main causes of various foot conditions and the pain associated with them is wearing poorly fitted footwear. The 2.5cm high arch and deep heel cup both serve the purpose of distributing pressure evenly so that shocks and impacts are not confined to a single region of the foot.
The EVA foam construction also helps to absorb shock and impact, while the more rigid construction helps to maintain the optimal shape of how your foot should look and feel.
How to Fit Our SoleRelief Flat Feet Insoles
It couldn’t be any easier to fit our SoleRelief Flat Feet Insoles into your shoes. Simply follow these instructions:
- Remove the original insoles of your footwear if required.
- Use a pair of scissors to trim the top of the insole to fit your footwear if necessary (use the lined markings as a guide).
- Insert the insoles into your footwear with the padded side facing downwards and the fabric side upwards.
And that’s it. These will be your new insoles from now on which you can wear on a daily basis to support your heel and arches.
You can download instructions for our SoleRelief Flat Feet Insoles here. A new window will be opened and the instructions will be presented in a PDF file.
We are confident in the effectiveness of all our products and each one is backed by our 2 year guarantee.