- Naturally relieves pain at the heel of your foot, resulting in more comfortable and stress free walks
- Designed for sufferers of plantar fasciitis (heel spurs), heel bursitis, heel bumps, general heel pain, stress fractures, tired and aching feet, and uncomfortable shoes
- Fitted gel inserts provides protection and comfortable cushioned support for your heels whether you’re wearing shoes, boots or trainers
- Durable and Flexible – Designed for longevity and covered by our 2 year guarantee
- Feet Sizes UK (Men & Women) – Small 2 to 5.5 / Large 6+
Whether you’re walking to work or walking the dog, our ComfortHeel Gel Heel Cushion Pads provides the protection and support your heels need to enjoy an active and pain free lifestyle.
ComfortHeel is an effective heel support for plantar fasciitis, general heel pain and tired and aching feet. Not only do they relieve foot aches, cramps and pain, but they also let you wear your “once-uncomfortable” favourite shoes.
These are the initial go-to solution for the office and retail worker who trudges to work and remains on their feet all day everyday, the sporty individual whose performance is hindered by damaged heels as a result of constant impact, and the elder whose heels are in frequent pain from a lifetime of consistent pressure.
Who Does it Help?
Anyone can suffer from plantar fasciitis or general heel pain, in either one foot or both feet. However, these conditions are most common in middle-aged people and people who are constantly on their feet.
The vast majority of our customers that use our ComfortHeel Gel Heel Cushion Pads are:
- Workers in the retail or construction industry who have to be on their feet for long periods of time
- Athletes and sports people who exert a lot of pressure onto their feet
- People who have flat feet or high arches, foot conditions that weaken tendons and ligaments as well as disrupting overall body posture
- Middle aged and elderly people whose heel problems have come as a result of wear and tear over the years
- ...and people whose heel pain originates from poorly fitted footwear especially high heels
Most of the time, heel pain is only temporary and can easily be treated providing you don’t leave it for too long. Our ComfortHeel Gel Heel Cushion Pads will provide pain relief and relaxation whenever you step out your home, but more importantly, it’ll improve your condition and prevent symptoms from getting worse.
How Do They Help?
Most forms of heel pain, particularly plantar fasciitis is caused by putting too much strain on the ligament that supports the arch of the foot. If this continues, then the likelihood of micro tears in the ligament increases, which can result in pain and swelling.
By providing a cushioned layer of stability and support to the heel, our ComfortHeel Gel Heel Cushion Pads helps to absorb impact every time you stand, walk, run or jump.
This is extremely paramount if you have flat feet or high arched feet, as it takes pressure off the heel of the foot – a necessity due to the weight imbalance caused by these conditions.
Our ComfortHeel Gel Heel Cushion Pads also fills the void if your shoes are slightly loose, or if your feet rolls inward too much whenever you walk. Overall, you’ll be provided with comfort, stability and support to your heel.
How to Use ComfortHeel Gel Heel Cushion Pads
No matter what type of shoes you have, our ComfortHeel Gel Heel Cushion Pads are designed to fit the majority of footwear (excluding high heels) – trainers, casual and formal shoes.
There are two sizes available which you can choose depending on your foot size (please see our shoe size guide above). Simply insert the ComfortHeel Heel Pads and make sure that there’s no gap or little gap on the sides and heel of the shoes. This is to avoid the heel pads from slipping out of position when walking.
If you’re suffering from frequent heel pain, then we highly recommend that you wear our ComfortHeel Gel Heel Cushion Pads every time you go out for long periods. They’ll give your heels the support they need throughout the day.
Even when your condition improves, we still recommend that you continue wearing them as they won’t hinder you in anyway, and they’ll significantly decrease the chances of you suffering from heel pain again.
We are confident in the effectiveness of all our products and each one is backed by our 2 year guarantee.