- Increases blood circulation and prevents blood clots from forming in the lower legs
- Strong and durable elastics applies significant pressure on the legs, ankles and feet to force more blood to return to the heart and less blood to remain in the feet.
- Prevents venous disorders from occuring, including edema, varicose veins, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), phlebitis and more.
- Knee high length for better comfort and easier application
- Ideal to be worn on long flights, during pregnancy and to relieve tired and aching legs
FlowRevive Knee High Compression Socks are designed to prevent the occurence of venous disorders – such as edema, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), economy class syndrome (ECS) and phlebitis – which can lead to the formation of blood clots, swelling, and tired and painful legs.
They work by using strong elastics to apply pressure on the legs, ankles and feet which compresses the surface veins, arteries and muscles, forcing blood circulation through narrower channels. As a result, less blood is pooled in the feet and more blood is forced to return to the heart.
Designed for optimal comfort and ease of wear, our FlowRevive Knee High Compression Socks are ideal for relieving leg aches and pain caused by symptoms of pregnancy, inactivity (particularly on long flights) and venous (vein related) disorders.
We are confident in the effectiveness of all our products and each one is backed by our 2 year guarantee.