Trimmable Plantar Fasciitis Orthotic Insoles
- Relieves pain and treats plantar fasciitis, flat feet and overpronation with a balanced rigid and cushioned construction
- Hard orthotic heel and arch support to maintain the natural structure of the foot
- Thick upper layer gel cushioning absorbs shocks and impact, with extra padding around the metatarsal region
- Hole in the under heel’s centre allows the heel to slightly dip for better impact reduction – ideal for a heel spur
- Upper insole is easily custom trimmable to fit within any type of footwear
- Feet Sizes UK (Men & Women) – Small 6 to 9 (24 to 27cm) / Large 9.5 to 12.5 (27.5 to 30.5cm)
Designed for more significant cases of plantar fasciitis, flat feet and overpronation, Bocan’s Trimmable Plantar Fasciitis Orthotic Insoles combine a rigid heel and arch base with an upper layer gel cushioning to provide optimal support for the foot.
The hard base is focused around the heel and arch region, and does the critical task of maintaining the natural structure of those vital areas of the foot; as well as distributing pressure evenly across the entire foot.
A thick gel cushioning sits atop the hard base to provide better shock and impact absorption, essentially reducing pressure on the foot.
Optimised for treating plantar fasciitis and overpronation, the Trimmable Plantar Fasciitis Orthotic Insoles by Bocan incorporates simple yet clever engineering to support the foot in the correct manner.