- Designed to improve strength, mobility and reduce joint pain through effective exercises (clinically proven)
- Ideal for various foot and toe conditions and disorders including bunions, tendonitis, arthritis, plantar fasciitis, flat feet and other arch/heel related issues.
- Yellow colour band provides the ideal amount of resistance and elasticity for improving muscle weakness and joint pain
- Choose a short band (0.5m) for toe exercises and longer bands (1m+) for foot and legs
- Recommended and used by the NHS and physiotherapists worldwide
- Please Note: The Exercise Resistance Bands contains latex
Reduce joint pain, and improve strength and mobility of your toes, feet and legs with Theraband’s Exercise Resistance Bands, used by the NHS and physiotherapists all over the world.
The yellow colour band has just the right amount of resistance and elasticity for those experiencing muscle weakness and joint pain – ideal for sufferers of bunions, tendonitis, arthritis, plantar fasciitis, flat feet and other arch/heel related issues.
We offer different lengths of resistance bands that cater towards different types of stretches and exercises (please see below for more information).
We are confident in the effectiveness of all our products and each one is backed by our 2 year guarantee.
Different lengths of resistance bands are catered towards different exercises depending on what type of condition you wish to improve.
Please refer to our size guide below.
- 0.5 metre – Ideal for toe stretches and exercises for bunions, overlapping toes, hammer toes, arthritis etc.
- 1 metre – Ideal for foot stretches and exercises for plantar fasciitis, flat feet, high arches, overpronation, arthritis etc.
- 2 metres – Ideal for stretches and exercises that improve strength and mobility in the legs