Spiky Foot Massage Ball
- Relieves foot aches, cramps and pain by providing a deep tissue foot massage
- Can be used to treat various foot conditions including plantar fasciitis, arthritis, peripheral neuropathy and physical injury.
- Can just as easily be used to massage hands and arms, as well as feet
- Its small and compact size makes it perfect for travelling
- Made from 100% natural wood
Reenergise your feet with the Spiky Foot Massage Ball by Croll & Denecke. Made from 100% natural wood, this compact massager relieves foot aches, cramps and pain by giving a deep tissue massage.
It can also be used to treat various foot conditions such as plantar fasciitis, arthritis, peripheral neuropathy and physical injuries.
Just roll your foot back and forth over the wooden trigger points (“spikes”) to loosen up and strengthen the muscles.
After several weeks of continuous use, your feet will feel reinvigorated; the aches and pain in your feet will ease while your feet and legs will be strengthened at the same time.
How to Use the Spiky Foot Massage Ball
It’s safe and simple to use the Croll & Denecke Spiky Foot Massage Ball, whether you wish to relieve foot aches and pain or simply to strengthen your feet.
Just follow these simple instructions:
- Find a soft surface where the ball can easily roll without sliding, such as carpet or vinyl.
- While seated, roll your foot back and forth over the ball, making sure the spikes target the heel, arch and metatarsal. The speed and pressure applied is up to you; if you’re in too much pain, then reduce the speed and pressure.
- Repeat the same steps for your other foot.
For best results, massage your feet for 10-20 minutes every day, preferably once in the morning and once in the evening or at night time.