SoleRelief Trimmable Plantar Fasciitis Insoles
- Relieves foot pain from plantar fasciitis, flat feet, high arches and overpronation
- Solid orthotic heel and arch support helps to maintain the natural structure of the foot
- Extra metatarsal and heel cushioning to absorb shocks and impacts when active
- Trimmable upper insole to fit different sized feet and footwear
- Feet Sizes UK (Men & Women) – Small 4 to 7 (22.5-25cm) / Large 7 to 11 (25-28cm)
Please Note: This product is shipped directly from our supplier in China, and it will take between 10-20 working days to arrive. If you’re willing to wait, your patience will be rewarded with a fantastic product!
The SoleRelief Trimmable Plantar Fasciitis Insoles are specifically designed for people suffering from more acute cases of plantar fasciitis, flat feet, high arches and overpronation.
A solid orthotic heel and arch support base is fused together with a layer of upper cushioning to provide optimal support for the foot.
While the hard base provides the contoured frame to help maintain the natural structure of the foot, the upper cushioning and metatarsal and heel pad helps to absorb shocks and impacts from walking, running and jumping.
These insoles can easily be trimmed down to accommodate different sized feet and footwear. Simple yet clever engineering is the embodiment of the SoleRelief Trimmable Plantar Fasciitis Insoles, and it has helped hundreds to cope with various foot conditions.
Insole Size Guide
For the most accurate measurement, please choose your size based on the foot length (measured from the start of your big toe to the end of your back heel).
Foot Measurement Tip: Stand with your heel against a wall, place a book just where your big toe ends and measure the gap between the wall and the book.