SoleRelief Thermal Sheepskin Insoles
- Thermal wool surface and sheepskin lining keeps your feet warm and comfortable during the cold winter months
- Improves blood circulation by having a heating effect on the feet
- Alleviates pressure from the feet due to its thick and fluffy design
- Slim rubberised sole helps to absorb shocks and prevent slippage
- Can be worn with work shoes, boots and trainers
- Suitable for men and women
The cold and harsh winter months can make your feet tired, ache and painful – our SoleRelief Thermal Sheepskin Insoles keeps your feet warm and comfortable when the temperature drops.
Combining a fluffy wool surface with a sheepskin lining, these insoles have thermal insulating properties and provide a heating effect on your feet.
As a result, blood circulation in the feet and lower legs improve and foot pain is reduced.
The thickness of the surface and rubberised insole is also designed to absorb shocks and prevent slippage.
Our SoleRelief Thermal Sheepskin Insoles are suitable for men and women and can be worn with work shoes, boots and trainers.
Insole Size Guide
For the most accurate measurement, please choose your size based on the foot length (measured from the start of your big toe to the end of your back heel).
Foot Measurement Tip: Stand with your heel against a wall, place a book just where your big toe ends and measure the gap between the wall and the book.