SoleRelief High Arch Half Insoles
- Ergonomic high arch design provides optimal support to the arch of the foot - inner arch is 2.8cm high / outer arch is 2.2cm high
- Relieves heel and arch pain from flat feet and fallen arches, high arches, overpronation, supination and plantar fasciitis
- Rigid arched frame integrated on the underside stabilises the foot arch
- Deep cradled heel cup design helps to stabilise the heel
- Shock absorbing TPU and PU foam construction distributes pressure evenly
- Soft, comfortable and breathable velvet surface absorbs sweat and reduces foot odours
- Half to ¾ insole length is suitable for most types of footwear
Support and stabilise the foot arch with our SoleRelief High Arch Half Insoles – treatment for flat feet, fallen arches, high arches, overpronation, supination and plantar fasciitis.
Its ergonomic inner (2.8cm) and outer (2.2cm) high arch design combined with its rigid arched frame provides optimal arch support, while the deep cradled heel cup alleviates pressure from the heel.
The insoles’ TPU and PU foam construction absorbs shocks and distributes pressure evenly, while sweat and odours are minimised thanks to its soft breathable velvet surface.
Our SoleRelief High Arch Half Insoles adopts a half insole design which ensures a better fit as you don’t have to adjust the size to fit inside your footwear – simply insert and push them against the back heel of your shoes.