SoleRelief Flat Feet Half Insoles
- Supports the heel and arch to relieve foot aches and pain for sufferers of flat feet and fallen arches, high arches, overpronation, leg length discrepancy and plantar fasciitis
- Incorporates a deep heel cup and an ergonomic arch (2.5cm high) that distributes pressure evenly and reduces shocks and impact
- Soft, comfortable and breathable velvet surface that absorbs sweat and reduces foot odours
- XS 0 to 3 (15 x 6.2cm)
- Small 3 to 5 (15.5 x 6.2cm)
- Medium 6 to 8 (16.8 x 6.6cm)
- Large 9 to 11 (17.8 x 7.2cm)
- XL 12+ (18.8 x 7.5cm)
Regain the strength and stability back into your feet with our SoleRelief Flat Feet Half Insoles, designed for those who have flat feet or fallen arches, high arches, overpronation and plantar fasciitis.
The ergonomic design of the arch and deep contour of the heel cup helps to distribute pressure evenly so that foot aches, cramps and pain is alleviated.
Shocks and impact are minimised through its EVA construction while sweat and odours are reduced by its soft breathable velvet surface.
Adopting a half insole design (as opposed to a full-sized insole) ensures a better fit as you don’t have to worry about it being too short or trimming the top if it’s too long – simply insert our SoleRelief Flat Feet Half Insoles into your footwear and secure it against the back of the heel.
How to Wear
For instructions on how to wear our SoleRelief Flat Feet Half Insoles, just watch our video instruction below.
You may also be interested in the full-sized version of these insoles - SoleRelief Flat Feet Insoles.
We are confident in the effectiveness of all our products and each one is backed by our 2 year guarantee.