SoleRelief Childrens Flat Feet Insoles
- Provides heel and arch support for children with flat feet, high arches and overpronation
- Relieves foot aches and pain by integrating a raised arch and deep heel cup
- EVA foam construction helps to absorb shocks and impact
- Trimmable upper insole to the suit all foot sizes and easily inserts into any type of footwear
- Feet Sizes UK (Children) – Small 6 to 7.5 / Medium 8 to 10 / Large 10.5 to 12 / XL 12.5 to 1.5 / XXL 2 to 5
Although flat feet in children is common and often normal, it can sometimes be a cause of rigid and painful feet – our SoleRelief Childrens Flat Feet Insoles provides the necessary heel and arch support for kids that are affected by these symptoms.
Because the symptoms of children with flat feet usually occurs during activities that bear pressure on the feet – such as walking and running – the EVA foam constructions helps to absorb shocks and impact, thus relieving some of the pressure.
Rest assured, most children will develop an arch as they get older (up to around 9 years old), and our SoleRelief Childrens Flat Feet Insoles is designed to support their development, particularly if foot aches, cramps, pain and rigid muscles are present.
We are confident in the effectiveness of all our products and each one is backed by our 2 year guarantee.
Fitting Our SoleRelief Childrens Flat Feet Insoles
It couldn’t be any easier to fit our SoleRelief Childrens Flat Feet Insoles into your shoes. Simply follow these instructions:
- Remove the original insoles of your footwear if required.
- Use a pair of scissors to trim the top of the insole to fit your child’s footwear if necessary (use the lined markings as a guide).
- Insert the insoles into the footwear with the padded side facing downwards and the fabric side upwards.
And that’s it. These will be your child’s new insoles from now on which he/she can wear on a daily basis to support their heel and arches.
Shoe Size Guide
For the most accurate measurement, please choose your size based on the foot length (measured from the start of your big toe to the end of your back heel).
|UK Size||EU Size||US Size||Foot Length (cm)
Foot Measurement Tip: Stand with your heel against a wall, place a book just where your big toe ends and measure the gap between the wall and the book.