Foot Pumice Stone with Handle
- The light-yet-abrasive pumice stone gently removes dry and hard skin
- Removes corns and calluses which can cause pain from friction
- Can be used on the feet, knees, elbows, hands and even face
- This 100% natural pumice stone is more gentle than foot filers, making it ideal for sensitive skin
- Ergonomic wooden handle for comfortable and easy handling
- Dimensions – 17.5 x 4 x 2.5cm
- Made in Germany – High quality, strong and long-lasting construction
Naturally exfoliate dry and hard skin with the Foot Pumice Stone with Handle by Croll & Denecke.
This 100% natural pumice stone (formed by lava and water mixture) has a light abrasive texture that’s ideal for sensitive skin. Simply rub it around the affected area and your skin will end up silky smooth.
You can use it on practically any part of the body – feet, legs, elbows, arms, hands and even the face.
Featuring a pumice stone integrated on an ergonomic wooden handle, this product was designed for comfort and durability.
Be careful of other stones that falsely claim to be pumice. The Croll & Denecke Foot Pumice Stone with Handle is 100% natural and has been shaped and refined in Germany.
How to Use the Foot Pumice Stone
It’s quick and simple to use the Foot Pumice Stone with Handle. Just follow our instructions below:
- Soak the affected area of hard skin in warm water for 5-10 minutes to soften it up (soap or essential oils are optional but will help to increase moisture) then dry with a towel.
- Soak the pumice stone block in warm water. This makes it smoother on the skin.
- In a circular motion, gently rub the pumice stone on the affected area of skin. Continue rubbing the hard skin until the soft and smooth layer of skin is revealed.
- Rinse your skin under water. If there are still hard areas, repeat the process.
- (optional) Apply a moisturiser or essential oil on your skin to keep it soft and gleaming.
You should avoid overusing a pumice stone as you can remove too much skin and cause bleeding. For best results, use the Foot Pumice Stone for 1-3 times per week.
Cleaning the Pumice Stone
It’s essential to keep your pumice stone clean to prevent bacteria growing on the surface. It’s also important not to share your pumice stone with anyone else.
To clean it thoroughly, run it under warm water while brushing it with a bristled brush. You can also apply a small amount of soap during the cleaning process.