Foot Pumice Stone Block
- Naturally removes dry and hard skin with its light-yet-abrasive stone
- Gets rid of corns and calluses which can cause pain from friction
- Can be used on the feet, knees, elbows, hands and even face
- This 100% natural pumice stone is more gentle than foot filers, making it ideal for sensitive skin
- This large block of pumice stone covers a wider area and lasts longer
- Dimensions – 15 x 5 x 2cm
- Made in Germany – High quality, strong and long-lasting construction
Nature has given us a safe and effective way to remove dry and hard skin – in the form of a pumice stone (lava and water formation).
Gently rub the Croll & Denecke Foot Pumice Stone Block across areas of your skin affected by hardness, corns and calluses. Watch and feel the abrasive stone lightly shed your skin, resulting in smooth and silky skin.
Generously large, this pumice stone block covers a wider area and lasts longer. When you’re done, simply hang it up via the included cotton cord.
Be careful of other stones that falsely claim to be pumice. The Croll & Denecke Foot Pumice Stone Block is 100% natural and has been shaped and refined in Germany.
How to Use the Foot Pumice Stone Block
It’s quick and simple to use the Foot Pumice Stone Block. Just follow our instructions below:
- Soak the affected area of hard skin in warm water for 5-10 minutes to soften it up (soap or essential oils are optional but will help to increase moisture) then dry with a towel.
- Soak the pumice stone block in warm water. This makes it smoother on the skin.
- In a circular motion, gently rub the pumice stone on the affected area of skin. Continue rubbing the hard skin until the soft and smooth layer of skin is revealed.
- Rinse your skin under water. If there are still hard areas, repeat the process.
- (optional) Apply a moisturiser or essential oil on your skin to keep it soft and gleaming.
You should avoid overusing a pumice stone as you can remove too much skin and cause bleeding. For best results, use the Foot Pumice Stone Block for 1-3 times per week.
Cleaning the Pumice Stone
It’s essential to keep your pumice stone clean to prevent bacteria growing on the surface. It’s also important not to share your pumice stone with anyone else.
To clean it thoroughly, you can do the following:
- Method 1 – Run it under warm water while brushing it with a bristled brush. You can also apply a small amount of soap during the cleaning process.
- Method 2 – Remove the cotton cord and boil the pumice stone for 5 minutes. Leave it to air dry naturally.