FlowRevive Toeless Gel Lined Socks
- Separates and cushions each individual toe to help treat overlapping toes, hammer toes, bunions and other toe related conditions
- Silicone lining moisturises feet to prevent blisters, dry and cracked skin, corns and calluses
- Breathable and attractive design allows them to be comfortably worn with slippers and sandals
- Ordinary socks can be worn over them should you wish to wear them in shoes, boots or trainers
- Can be chilled in the fridge – cold treatment helps to treat neuropathy, swollen, painful and injured feet
- Washable and reusable – can be hand washed with warm soapy water and left to air dry
- Stretches to accommodate different feet sizes of men and women
Separate your toes and feel free with our FlowRevive Toeless Gel Lined Socks which helps to treat a variety of toe related conditions including overlapping toes, hammer toes and bunions.
Because these cotton socks are lined with silicone gel, they also help to moisturise feet to prevent blisters, dry and cracked skin, corns and calluses.
They can be comfortably and stylishly worn with slipper and sandals; if you want to wear them with other types of footwear, ordinary socks can be worn over them too.
Its gel material allows them to be chilled in the fridge for an effective cold therapy treatment that helps treat neuropathy, swollen, painful and injured feet.
As evident, our FlowRevive Toeless Gel Lined Socks are extremely versatile – they can be hand washed and air dried, ready to be used again and again.