FlowRevive Open Toe Ankle Compression Socks
- Relieves pain, swelling and minimises injury by providing ample ankle, heel and arch support
- Increases blood circulation and prevents blood clots from forming in feet
- Strong and durable elastics applies significant pressure on the ankles and feet to force more blood to return to the heart and less blood to remain in the feet.
- The open toe design slides over your foot and easily adjusts to your ideal targeted area of compression
- Relieves tired and aching feet by encouraging blood circulation
Our FlowRevive Open Toe Ankle Compression Socks helps to relieve pain, swelling, tired and aching feet and reduces the risk of sporting injuries by applying pressure on the ankles and feet. Not only does this force blood circulation, but it also provides more support for the ankle, heel and arch.
Designed for optimal comfort and ease of wear, our FlowRevive Open Toe Ankle Compression Socks are quick and easy to slide on and off, as well as being easy to adjust positioning to target the area of the foot where you want more pressure applied.
Please Note: For cases of venous disorders such as edema, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), economy class syndrome (ECS) and phlebitis, it will be better to wear thigh high or knee high compression socks that cover a larger area of the lower body.
We are confident in the effectiveness of all our products and each one is backed by our 2 year guarantee.