DuraFlex Moisturising Gel Socks
- Silicone gel material moisturises feet to prevent blisters, dry and cracked skin, corns and calluses
- Can enhance and retain moisture by applying foot cream before wear
- Thin and breathable design allows them to be comfortably worn under/over socks and within shoes
- Can be chilled in the fridge – cold treatment helps to treat neuropathy, swollen, painful and injured feet
- Washable and reusable – can be hand washed with warm soapy water and left to air dry
- The socks stretch to accommodate any feet size for men and women
Our DuraFlex Moisturising Gel Socks is designed to protect your feet from blisters, dry and cracked skin, and corns and calluses.
It achieves this by using a thin and breathable silicone gel material that has moisturising properties.
The design also benefits from the ability to be chilled in the fridge and retain its coolness for long periods of time. This is particularly effective in treating neuropathy, swollen, painful and injured feet.
These stretchy gel socks can be comfortably worn under or over socks, and with any type of footwear including work shoes, boots and trainers.
Cleaning them is easy as they can be hand washed, air dried naturally, ready to be re-used time after time.