DuraFlex Gel Bunionette Separators
- Relieves pain from a bunionette (tailor’s bunion) in a convenient, easy and natural way
- Separates and protects the bunionette to prevent symptoms – overlapping toes, calluses, sore skin and swelling – from progressing
- Their slim and supple design allows them to be comfortably worn with socks and shoes
- Convenient, they can be worn when you’re out and about, or simply when you’re laying in bed
- One Size Fits All – Suitable for any feet size on both men and women
- Includes 1 Pair
Our DuraFlex Gel Bunionette Separators are designed to relieve pain and other symptoms of a bunionette (tailor’s bunion), a condition that is caused by inflammation of the base bone of the little toe.
By keeping the fifth metatarsal head (the little toe) separated, our DuraFlex Gel Bunionette Separators prevents it from rubbing against its neighbour toe. They’re the best short term treatment and significantly reduces the chances of surgery further down the line.
The extended flap also helps to protect the bunionette from rubbing when worn with footwear; as a result, corns and calluses, and sore skin and swelling are prevented.
The soft and supple gel construction of our DuraFlex Gel Bunionette Separators allows them to be worn with or without socks and shoes, and at any time during the day or night, no matter if you’re active or sleeping.
We are confident in the effectiveness of all our products and each one is backed by our 2 year guarantee.