ComfortHeel High Heel Cushions
- Cushioned back heel and under heel support increases comfort and minimises long term damage on the heels
- Helps to relieves foot aches, cramps and pain whenever you wear high heels
- Strong self-adhesive back is easy to apply and prevents slipping out of position
- Ideal for closing the gap on loosely fitted high heels
- One size fits all – 14cm (length) x 8.5cm (widest section at the heel)
- Includes one pair
Wearing high heels on a frequent basis can have negative long term implications on your feet. Our ComfortHeel High Heel Cushions are designed to minimise common heel conditions that come as a result of wearing high heels, such as plantar fasciitis.
Simple to apply, just fold at the bend, peel off the backing and slowly stick them to the heels of your high heels.
Our ComfortHeel High Heel Cushions helps to close the gap on loosely fitted high heels, as well as providing some heel cushioning – at the back heel and under heel – to help relieve foot aches and cramps while wearing high heels.
Please Note: Even though we would always advise against wearing high heels, we understand their aesthetics are appealing; so if you are going to wear high heels, please ensure that (a) you only wear them infrequently (b) that they’re not too loose or tight and (c) they’re not too high.
We are confident in the effectiveness of all our products and each one is backed by our 2 year guarantee.