Shock Absorbing Sports Insoles
- Minimises sporting injuries and increases comfort and stability with an all gel foundation that’s designed to absorb consistent shocks and impact
- Reinforced gel cushioning surrounds the heel and inner arch for increased foot support
- Breathable extra grip top layer fabric to prevent blisters and foot odours
- Trimmable upper insole can easily be custom fitted to any footwear
- Feet Sizes UK (Men & Women) – Small 4 to 8 (22.5 to 26.5cm) / Large 8 to 12 (26.5 to 30.5cm)
High impact sports that involves a lot of running and jumping requires optimal lower body support, starting from the feet. The all gel foundation of the Bocan Shock Absorbing Sports Insoles provides the necessary foot support to reduce injuries resulting from high impact sports.
Consistent shocks and impact are absorbed by the gel construction and the denser gel that surrounds the heel and inner arch provides extra stability for the foot.
Foot odours and blisters are significantly reduced due to the breathable fabric surface which has uniform holes designed to evaporate sweat better and reduce friction.
Bocan’s Shock Absorbing Sports Insoles are not only ideal for people who do a lot of high impact sports, but they’re also effective if you spend long periods of time on your feet – comfort and support are the priority principals of these insoles.
Insole Size Guide
For the most accurate measurement, please choose your size based on the foot length (measured from the start of your big toe to the end of your back heel).
Foot Measurement Tip: Stand with your heel against a wall, place a book just where your big toe ends and measure the gap between the wall and the book.