Home Gel Toe Separators
- Relieves foot pain and swelling by naturally keeping your toes separated to avoid the toe’s bone joints rubbing against each other – recommended to be worn for 60 minutes each day or night
- Ideal for various foot and toe conditions and disorders including hammer toes, overlapping toes, bunions, tendonitis, arthritis and other related issues.
- Can be casually worn at home no matter if it’s day time or night time.
- Unisex Foot Sizes/Dimensions (L x W):
XS - Under 4 (9 x 3cm)
Small - 4-7 (10.5 x 3.5cm)
Medium - 8-11 (12 x 4cm)
Large - 12+ (13 x 4.5cm)
- Durable and Flexible – Designed for longevity and covered by our 2 year guarantee
- Includes 1 Pair
Our Home Gel Toe Seperators provides pain relief from hammer toes, overlapping toes, bunions, tendonitis, poor toe dexterity, balance issues, arthritis and general toe and foot pain.
They’re thicker and bigger (yet just as flexible) than our original DuraFlex Gel Toe Separators, which means they can easily accomodate larger feet and are not as enclosed for your toes – an attribute that can benefit more severe foot conditions.
By wearing our Home Gel Toe Seperators for at least 60 minutes every day or night, they will help straighten your toes so they end up looking more attractive and feeling more comfortable.
They were designed specifically for yoga practitioners, runners, gymnasts and other athletes; as well as the elderly, people who frequently wear high heels and work boots, and those who spend the entire day on their feet.
Who Does it Help?
Having a foot condition is a hindrance to one’s quality of life; walking, running, jumping and even standing for prolonged periods of time can be difficult.
The most common foot conditions our customers face are:
- Arthritis that often develops in adults aged 40+
- Foot cramps, aches, pains and injury as a result of any strenuous or repetitive physical activity.
- Foot disorders such as overlapping toes, bunions and hammertoes that can result from wearing high heels or poorly fitted shoes, a traumatic toe injury and tightened ligaments or tendons.
Our Home Gel Toe Seperators are suitable to be used by anyone as the aforementioned foot conditions can occur in people from different age ranges, genders and races.
How Do They Help?
Most of the foot conditions and disorders that come as a result of age, physical injury and years of wearing improper footwear happen due to damage to the toe’s joints, cartilage, ligaments and tendons – pain, stiffness and inflammation (swelling) between and around the toes follow.
By maintaining ample space between each toe, the Home Gel Toe Seperators serve to stretch, expand and strengthen these fibrous connective tissues that are vital for the body’s balance and stability.
They also help to prevent bones in the toes from rubbing against each other which causes alteration of the joint’s shape, serious loss of cartilage and forced movement of normal bone positioning.
Being less enclosed than our original gel toe separators, our home version has proven to be more comfortable and effective for some users who experience more pain in their toes due to constant rubbing.
How to Use Our Home Gel Toe Seperators
When worn for at least 60 minutes everyday or night, you should begin seeing and feeling improvements after 1-2 weeks. We recommend our Home Gel Toe Seperators to be worn in a seated or laying position with your feet elevated at least 90 degrees off the ground or above your chest.
After the pain subsides, you can lessen the amount of days you wear them and increase the duration each time they’re worn.
Because they have a thicker profile than our original DuraFlex Gel Toe Separators, these one are designed only to be worn at home – no matter if you’re sitting with your feet elevated while drinking a nice hot cup of tea, or laying down in bed reading your favourite book.