Twin Wooden Foot Roller
- Relieves foot aches, cramps and pains by massaging and releasing trigger points within the foot
- Ideal for alleviating symptoms of plantar fasciitis, arthritis, peripheral neuropathy, physical injury and tired feet.
- The stimulation from the massaging motion helps to increase blood circulation
- Constructed from polished bamboo which is durable, aesthetically pleasing and doesn’t have any splinters
- 6 smooth rollers with consistent ridges to massage the feet effortlessly without any loud squeaking
- Anti-slip base prevents the foot roller from sliding or scratching the floor
After a long day of being on your feet, the Twin Wooden Foot Roller by Croll & Denecke will relieve your foot aches, cramps and pain by helping to massage and release the trigger points within the foot.
This method of active stimulation helps to increase blood circulation around the feet and legs, while alleviating symptoms of various foot conditions such as plantar fasciitis and arthritis.
The polished bamboo construction looks luxurious and ensures durability, while its smooth rollers operate effortlessly without any annoying squeaking. You don’t have to worry about scratching your floor as there’s also an anti-slip bottom.
We are confident in the effectiveness of all our products and each one is backed by our 2 year guarantee.