Deep Tissue Wooden Foot Roller
- Deep tissue massage roller that has hard and spiky points for a more intensified and focused stimulation in a problematic area of the foot
- Relieves foot aches, cramps and pains by massaging and releasing trigger points within the foot
- Ideal for alleviating symptoms of plantar fasciitis, arthritis, peripheral neuropathy, physical injury and tired feet.
- The stimulation from the massaging motion helps to increase blood circulation
- Main base constructed from polished bamboo which is durable, aesthetically pleasing and doesn’t have any splinters
- 24 smooth rollers ensures there is no loud and annoying squeaking
- Anti-slip base prevents the foot roller from sliding or scratching the floor
The Deep Tissue Wooden Foot Roller by Croll & Denecke utilises hard and long points to provide a more stimulating massage and release trigger points within the feet; relieving foot aches, cramps and pain.
The main base is constructed of luxurious and durable polished bamboo, while the 24 smooth rollers operate effortlessly without any annoying squeaking.
A deep tissue massage is an effective method of active stimulation that helps to increase blood circulation around the feet and legs, while alleviating symptoms of various foot conditions such as plantar fasciitis, peripheral neuropathy and arthritis; as well as physical injuries and tired feet.
The larger size and anti-slip base of the Croll & Denecke Deep Tissue Wooden Foot Roller allows a more relaxing massage therapy in the comfort of your own home, no matter if you’re watching TV in the lounge or eating dinner in the dining room.
We are confident in the effectiveness of all our products and each one is backed by our 2 year guarantee.
How to Use the Deep Tissue Wooden Foot Roller
There are two ways in which you can massage your feet with Croll & Denecke Deep Tissue Wooden Foot Roller Massager:
- Roll Massage: This is the most effective solution for pain relief, and requires you to roll both feet back and forth over the rollers. Make sure that you target every point of your feet – heels, arch and toes.
- Acupressure: Place your feet on foot roller at a position that applies the most pressure, then press down slightly for 2-3 seconds and release. This exercise doesn’t require much effort and can be repeated for however long you desire.
By using this wooden foot roller for just 10-15 minutes everyday, you’ll begin to notice a huge difference – less pain and more strength in your feet and legs.
The good thing is that this type of exercise doesn’t require much effort at all as you can use it while you’re watching TV, playing games, working in the office, surfing the internet or even while you’re eating your breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Please do not stand on this foot roller with both feet simultaneously as it may not support your weight. Use it while being seated, or standing with one foot at a time.