FlowRevive Zipper Compression Socks
- Increases blood circulation and prevents blood clots from forming in the lower legs
- Prevents venous disorders from occuring, including edema, varicose veins, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), phlebitis and more.
- Made from durable, stretchy spandex and nylon which is flexible yet applies the right amount pressure on the legs, ankles and feet
- Knee high length for better comfort and larger compression area
- Open toe design and zipper design allows easy wear and adjustment
Our FlowRevive Zipper Compression Socks relieves leg aches and pain, and prevent venous disorders – such as edema, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), economy class syndrome (ECS) and phlebitis – which can lead to the formation of blood clots, swelling, and tired and painful legs.
By using strong elastics to apply pressure on the legs, ankles and feet, blood circulation is improved and less blood is pooled in the feet while more blood is forced to return to the heart.
These easy-to-wear compression socks are ideal to be worn during pregnancy and periods of inactivity such as on long flights.