DuraFlex Gel Bunion Protectors
- Quick, natural and easy way of relieving pain from bunions when worn
- Can be comfortably worn with socks and shoes so your feet remains painless throughout the day
- No matter if it’s day or night, they can be comfortably worn at any time without nuisance
- One Size Fits All – Suitable for any feet size on both men and women
- Durable and Flexible – Designed for longevity and covered by our 2 year guarantee
- Includes 1 Pair
The DuraFlex Gel Bunion Protectors quickly and easily relieves the pain and obstructions that come as a result of bunions.
Non-intrusive, they can be worn at any time during the day or night, with or without footwear, so you can finally walk properly again.
By keeping your big toe separated, it will be protected from all the common symptoms of a bunion (hallux valgus) – pain and swelling, corns and calluses, sore skin and overlapping toes – not to mention the inability to find shoes that fit comfortably.
Because bunions can occur in men, women, children and the elderly, Our DuraFlex Gel Bunion Protectors can be used by anyone; no matter if your bunion was caused by wearing poorly fitted shoes, uncommonly flexible joints, arthritis or simply the pressures of being on your feet for too long.
Who Does it Help?
It’s still a bit of a mystery of what exactly causes bunions, but one is for sure – they can occur in any gender, race and age range. Certain types of people tend to be affected by bunions moreso than others.
Your bunion can be because of either one or more of the following factors:
- If you have other family members affected by bunions, giving notion to idea that it may be hereditary
- If you have unusually flexible joints (this somewhat explains why bunions sometimes appear in children)
- If you’re affected by other health problems such as arthritis or gout
- If you consistently wear poorly fitted shoes – particularly high heels – that constraints your toes too much
- If your feet are constantly under pressure, either from sports or from your job
Regardless of how long you’ve had your bunion for and how severe it is, Our DuraFlex Gel Bunion Protectors will provide relief for common symptoms including pain and swelling, corns and calluses (hard skin), sore skin and blisters, and changes to the shape of your foot.
How Do They Help?
It’s often hard to notice and even easier to ignore when a bunion first appears; but the longer it’s left untreated, the worse the symptoms can get.
Because a bunion is a bone deformity that causes the big toe to point towards the other toes, they are prone to rubbed against each other which results in the aforementioned symptoms. This of course, worsens the more severe your bunion becomes.
This is where our DuraFlex Gel Bunion Protectors come in. Simply by maintaining sufficient space between the big toe and the other toes, bunion symptoms can be avoided or at the very least, prevented from getting worse.
How to Use DuraFlex Gel Bunion Protectors
Due to the slim and flexible profile of the DuraFlex Gel Bunion Protectors, they can practically be worn anywhere at anytime, regardless of if you’re going to bed or going to work.
The best times to wear them however, is when your feet are most active as these are the instances where your toes will rub together; you want to prevent this from happening.
Even though our DuraFlex Gel Bunion Protectors are not designed to cure bunions, they’ll not only reduce the symptoms of it, but they can prevent your bunion from getting worse.
When there are signs of improvements, you can lessen the frequency of which they’re worn if you wish too.
We are confident in the effectiveness of all our products and each one is backed by our 2 year guarantee.