DuraFlex Gel Toe Separators
- Relieves pain and designed to naturally reposition your toes when worn for 60 minutes daily
- Ideal for various foot and toe conditions and disorders including hammer toes, overlapping toes, bunions, tailor bunions, tendonitis, arthritis and other related issues.
- Can be casually worn at any time during the day or night for extra convenience
- Can be comfortably worn with socks and shoes so your feet feel relaxed even when you’re out
- Unisex – Men (size 5.5-10) and women (size 4-10)
- Durable and Flexible – Designed for longevity and covered by our 2 year guarantee
- Dimensions – 8.5 (W) x 3.2 (H) x 1.5 (D) cm
No matter the time or place, relieve the pain in your toes and reposition them back to normality with the DuraFlex Gel Toe Separators by Feet & Feet!
If you suffer from hammer toes, overlapping toes, bunions, tendonitis, poor toe dexterity, balance issues, arthritis and general toe and foot pain, then this is a simple and effective solution for you.
By wearing our DuraFlex Gel Toe Separators for 60 minutes per day, they will help straighten your toes so they end up looking more attractive and feeling more comfortable.
They were designed specifically for yoga practitioners, runners, gymnasts and other athletes; as well as the elderly, people who frequently wear high heels and work boots, and those who spend the entire day on their feet.
Who Does it Help?
Having a foot condition is a hindrance to one’s quality of life; walking, running, jumping and even standing for prolonged periods of time can be difficult.
The most common foot conditions our customers face are:
- Arthritis that often develops in adults aged 40+
- Foot cramps, aches, pains and injury as a result of any strenuous or repetitive physical activity.
- Foot disorders such as overlapping toes, bunions and hammertoes that can result from wearing high heels or poorly fitted shoes, a traumatic toe injury and tightened ligaments or tendons.
Our DuraFlex Gel Toe Separators are suitable to be used by anyone as the aforementioned foot conditions can occur in people from different age ranges, genders and races.
How Do They Help?
Most of the foot conditions and disorders that come as a result of age, physical injury and years of wearing improper footwear happen due to damage to the toe’s joints, cartilage, ligaments and tendons – pain, stiffness and inflammation (swelling) between and around the toes follow.
By maintaining ample space between each toe, the DuraFlex Gel Toe Separators serve to stretch, expand and strengthen these fibrous connective tissues that are vital for the body’s balance and stability.
They also help to prevent bones in the toes from rubbing against each other which causes alteration of the joint’s shape, serious loss of cartilage and forced movement of normal bone positioning.
How to Use DuraFlex Gel Toe Separators
All it takes is at least 60 minutes of wear everyday and you will begin seeing and feeling improvements after 1-2 weeks.
Fortunately, because the DuraFlex Gel Toe Separators have a slim profile and are comfortably soft, you can practically wear them anytime and anywhere.
After the pain subsides, you can lessen the amount of days you wear them and increase the duration each time they’re worn.
How to Wear
For instructions on how to wear our DuraFlex Gel Toe Separators, just watch our video instruction below.
Feet&Feet is an independent company who’s goal is to help restore the quality of life in people who suffer from various foot conditions and disorders.
We are confident in the effectiveness of all our products and each one is backed by our 2 year guarantee.